For the day, a weekend or a week, bring your horses and explore The Nature Preserve at Shaker Village. The preserve’s well-marked trail system includes 33 miles of horseback riding trails and 15 miles of carriage-friendly trails. Please note that Shaker Village does not provide horses for horseback riding.
Horseback Riding and Carriage Driving Trails
- Daily Trail Fee: $10.00 per person
- Parking: Trailer parking is available at The Stable, located in the West Lot area.
- Registration: Daily registration is required. Self-registration is available at The Stable for riders/drivers paying with the exact cash amount or check. All others must register at the Carpenter’s Shop Craft Store or the Trustees’ Office.
- Reservations: Not required for day riders/drivers.
Annual Equestrian Pass
The annual pass grants unlimited access to the equestrian trails throughout the year. Annual pass holders are required to register each day of trail use.
- Annual Fee: $150.00 per person (non-transferable)
6 Month Equestrian Pass: $100 (if purchased after July 1)
- Annual passes may be purchased at the Trustees’ Office.
The Stable offers 20 stalls, stall shavings, five large paddocks, trailer parking and a heated tack room with hot & cold running water.
- Nightly Stall Fee: $20.00 per horse
- Nightly Paddock Fee: $10.00 per horse
- Reservations: 800.734.5611 extension 211