- Explore 14 original Shaker buildings at your own pace.
- Visit with costumed interpreters as they demonstrate life in the village in the mid-19th century.
- Take a guided tour of the 40-room Centre Family Dwelling and view our extensive collection of original Shaker furniture and artifacts.
- Enjoy unforgettable solo Shaker music performances in the 1820 Meeting House.
- Discover historic animal breeds and heirloom vegetables up close, and learn more about the importance of agriculture to the Shakers, and the entire state, at the village farm.
- Watch skilled craftspeople demonstrating trade techniques commonly used by the Shakers, including broom making, woodworking, spinning and weaving.
- Learn about Shaker life and beliefs, theology, architecture and more on guided talks and walks.
- Find out more about Shaker communities at the Shaker Life Exhibit.
- View special cultural and educational exhibitions throughout the year.
- Enjoy weekend celebrations and other special events, including an antique show, craft fair, special music programs, workshops and nature programs.
We invite visitors to explore, dine and stay the night, the weekend or the week at this treasured Kentucky landmark.
Learn more about village tours and tickets.